..

Nothing in this is PERFECT

Sunday, October 3, 2010

I WANT MY HAPPINESS BACK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hrm.............................
mungkin bila aku tulis ni orang mesti aku ckap aku ni emosional sgat.....................
but they didnt know the true what i facing right know...............
i know that normal for the people have a problem but............. i didn't know...............
I REALLY HATE PROBLEM..................

I just want to be a happy person without facing any problem
coz problem can make me sad espeacilly.......................
when i sad i become an EVIL person,
i can do any bad thing that i wanted to do..............................



ARGH..............................
I dont care i just want to myself forever and ever n ever...........................
so i hopefully my happiness will back to me soon k................................

so that why i want to be a happy person
because i dont want become another side of me........................

No comments:

Post a Comment